Image Resizing

Old 05-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Vendor

Default PPS Products

Here are some of the products I make for the Seadoos and Honda watercrafts. My Billet Aluminum Steering Nuts solve the issue that the Hondas and Seadoos have with there problematic plastic nuts that break after time, cause a big water leak and cause you to loose steering. I also make a Billet Aluminum Oil Filter Cap for all the Seadoo 4tec motors. My cap has a built in handle that makes removing the oil cap alot easier especially on the RXPX and RXTX models. My newest product is my Seadoo Inline Fuel Pressure Gauge. This gauge installs inline right at the fuel rail making it easy to check the fuel pressure, unlike the factory service gauge that install at the pump. All my products are made on state of the art CNC machines to guarantee a high quality product, and then recieve a black hard anodize coating to strengthen and protect them from the elements. All my products can be purchased through this forum, on ebay ( seller name " leapkid " ) and coming soon my website www.powersportsperformancesolutions.com (currently under construction). All Billet Steering Nuts are $15.00, Oil Caps are 45.00 and the Inline Fuel Pressure Gauge are $65.00.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F12 - R12.JPG (80.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg P7070489.JPG (31.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg SeaDoo Cap (2).JPG (71.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3105.jpg (90.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3232.jpg (94.1 KB, 6 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2013, 01:03 PM

I have both the steer nuts, and the oil filter cap on my RXP. Great products, and really good quality. Well worth it IMO!
05' Turbo RXP , Precision 5857 CEA BB turbo,Tial 38mm watercooled wastegate, Torx Racing 10K ECU, .20 over Riva pistons, Block guard, Fizzle HE IC, HKS Bov, Aeromotive RRFPR, Ported head,Torx racing 62mm TB mod,Torx lightened intake valves, Torx Racing Stage II cam,H2O Extreme water jacketed Header, hull mods, 91.8mph best @28 psi, 9,300+ rpms,83mm ring, Dynojet CMD,WB2,LCD-200,& auto tune. Bigger #'s coming soon!! (still tuning)