Image Resizing

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mhtsose21

Old 04-26-2012, 11:57 AM
Vendor

Default 1200 blaster conversion

one of our customers was not satisfied with the 63hp motor that was in his blaster. the motor had seen better days, and he wanted to possibly do a stroker motor to get some real power out of it. after discussing options with him, we decided to get good horsepower out of a stock motor, with the oem reliability and install a 135 hp 1200 triple motor in his blaster hull. we tried to keep as much as we could stock to keep it simple and reliable. the only real modification was the relocation of the waterbox to the rear, and the cutting of the bulkhead for the larger exhaust. this is such a clean build, if you didnt know any better you would think this ski came this way.

after getting it all dialed in, we had the opportunity to run up againts a rxp at the lake where we were tuning. let just say the blaster held its own! its not a top end monster, nor did we build it that way, she does a moddest 58 on the gps, but has tons of torque, and gets ther on a hurry. of course the rxp will blow by it on top end, but check out the vid of the blaster pulling a holeshot on the rxp! funny thing is, the rxp couldnt pull away from the blaster until it was topped out! the run against the rxp is right about the 1:10 mark on the vid. the first pass was right about 55 mph goin by the camera.
looks like i see another blaster conversion in the Extreem Throttle shop very soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Custom Builds, Parts & Service

specializing in conversions

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by extreemthrottle; 06-07-2012 at 11:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2012, 11:59 AM
Vendor

Last edited by extreemthrottle; 04-28-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:50 PM

So the mount plates attach to the stock mounts I take it? Thing is sick, makes me want to run right out & buy every blaster & gp 12 I can find, lol!!

AWA, BoatsUs
Old 05-27-2012, 10:52 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETSKI JUNKIES View Post
So the mount plates attach to the stock mounts I take it? Thing is sick, makes me want to run right out & buy every blaster & gp 12 I can find, lol!!

got a call from the customer we built this for yesterday. clocked it on the gps at 58! this is a stock motor!!!!

the mount plates bolt into the hull, then you use the shortened urethane mounts provided in the kit.

Old 05-27-2012, 02:10 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Torx Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreemthrottle View Post
got a call from the customer we built this for yesterday. clocked it on the gps at 58! this is a stock motor!!!!

the mount plates bolt into the hull, then you use the shortened urethane mounts provided in the kit.

Wow thats not bad Dave,If the motor was built how fast you think the ski will go?

1-855-252-9253

2004 Rxp 83.2 Mph 8500 RPM

2009 Rxp 86.00 Mph 8800 RPM

2008 Rxt Miss Geico Drag Ski 100.5 Mph

2012 Rxt S3 Fully Built 88.4 mph

I want to earn your business, PM me and tell us how we can become your one stop shop for performance parts today!

Solas / Torx Racing / Skat-Trak / Riva Racing / R&D / Walbro / AEM / Oem Parts / Rotax Racing / Dynojet CMD / Motec / Worx Racing / Hydro Turf

Old 05-27-2012, 02:15 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx Racing View Post
Wow thats not bad Dave,If the motor was built how fast you think the ski will go?
Depending on mods, you could easily see another 4 to 6 mph. Just depends on how far you wanna take it!

ive heard of a few who are getting 64-65 out of it with some fairly heavy mods, so it can be done

Last edited by extreemthrottle; 06-07-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Vendor

here is my first attempt at windows movie maker

EXTREEM THROTTLE BLASTER 1200 - YouTube

Old 01-03-2013, 03:47 PM

Nice build!!!
extreemthrottle likes this.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:40 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhtsose21 View Post
Nice build!!!
thank you! we can build one for you and we also have this one available for sale.